Please follow the guidelines below in order for your thoughts to be published:
- Make sure your comment is not caustic/negative or inciting strife/argument. What you write should give the readers a positive experience.
- Comments that we view as spam or solely promotional in nature will not be approved. You can include a link to relevant content, but comments should be in line with the post topic.
- Comments including any profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will removed. Note this may include racial, abusive, threatening, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be removed.
- Anonymous comments will not be published.
- Please be respectful toward other contributors.
The moderator of this site reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know: contact[at]someinspiredthoughts.com